I loveeee these Watermelon snacks!
AND they’re super easy and super delicious!
• 1 Small Organic Watermelon
• ½ cup Organic Feta Cheese or Goat Cheese
• ½ cup Organic Pomegranate seeds
• 1 small container of Organic Basil leaves
• your favorite Balsamic Reduction (Mine is Nonna Pia’s berry)
Ok, First step:
Cut your small watermelon into 1 ½ inch cubes.
Place on a cute plate or tray (I got mine from Mud Pie)
Add a light layer of Cheese, place your Basil Leaf, throw a few Pomegranate seeds on there and drizzle your Balsamic Reduction over the Watermelon and plate….and your DONE!
Super simple, super light, super yummy, and they’re definitely a crowd pleaser!