One of my best friends has THE CUTEST baby boy!
I love him to bits and I can’t believe he’s turning one tomorrow!
I wanted to share with you this fun little gift basket I whipped up for him.
I decided to go for a jungle theme 🙂
Here’s what I needed:
• Green felt leaf banner from Target…only $4.99!
• A cute basket also from Target (it was on sale for $19.99…score!)
• Your choice of faux leaf stems (I got mine from Hobby Lobby for $3 each)
• Green, gold, blue, yellow, and kraft tissue paper
• Number One self inflated air ballon banner from North Star Balloons ($10! Much much cheaper than helium!)
• Letter hooks from Anthropologie to spell out his name.
• Animal hand puppets
• Blow up Hippo jumper
• Super soft gray blanket that matches his nursery
• Adorable clothes from Target
• Happy Birthday card
Attach leaf banner to basket with string.
Now add your gifts to basket.
I much prefer baskets over gift bags. Not only does it feel way more personal and elegant, it’s also useful! 😉
Add puppets to the front of your basket, now add tissue paper to cover presents completely so no one can peek! 😉
Carefully blow up your balloon with a straw (it’s included.)
Add your stems at the back of the basket as if it’s a background.
Write in your card and you’re done!!!
You’ll definitely have the best dressed gift at the party 😉